Please note: There is a 10% restocking fee on all returned net systems.
Our patented PickleNet is the best reviewed portable Pickleball net in the world. Since 2009, we manufacture and private label these nets for the USAPA and other companies worldwide, and quality, durability and ease and speed of set-up and use are our top priorities.
The PickleNet is made with powder-coated steel and conforms to official Pickleball specifications, measuring 22’ x 34” in the center. The patented proprietary rectangular center strap design is the best in the industry and maintains a consistent net height. Adjustment straps on net edges provide excellent net tension. It is easy to assemble in a flash, and comes with a strong zippered nylon bag with organizing compartments for handy storage. Plus our patented oval tubing is guaranteed to not twist like round frames.
All PickleNets come with a one-year warranty.
Here are some key features of the patented PickleNet design that sets this net system apart from the rest:
1. Patented design for super-fast set up!
2. Patented rectangular center strap design is the most accurate and realistic for optimum function, support, and long lasting durability.
3. Patented oval tubing for faster set up and automatic alignment of the center frame. Guaranteed not to twist like round frames!
4. The center poles sit on a molded center support. Compared to other nets, this feature further speeds up assembly time.
5. The proprietary elastic bottom net band also speeds up net set-up, helps maintain consistent net tension, and takes stress off of the net to increase durability.
See our PickleNet in action by clicking the "Watch" button above and notice how the PickleNet is perfect for multiple sports.
U.S. Patent received. Contact OnCourt OffCourt with any questions in this regard.
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods.